As part of an ongoing Collections Review process Gallery Oldham wishes to dispose of the following items. They items below are offered to anyone who might be interested, in particular they might be suitable for handling collections.
- Typewriters, adding machines and other office equipment
- Costume (ranging from the early twentieth century to the present day and including both women’s, men’s, children’s wear and military uniform)
- Scarves and shawls
- Costume accessories (gloves, slats, tights, jewellery, belts, ties and collars etc)
- Hats and hat boxes
- Shoes, boots and clogs (including women’s, men’s and children’s)
- Bags and purses
- Items of domestic textiles and textile samples (table mats, bedspreads, chair covers etc).
- Wicker baskets and trays
- Mangles, clothes airers, dolly tubs, washboards and possers
- Radiograms, projectors, tape recorders and gramophones
For more detailed object information and photographs please contact Margaret Harrison firstname.lastname@example.org