On Tuesday 15 December 2015, at the Abbot Hall Art Gallery Learning Hub in Kendal, AMA North West will be hosting an event discussing museum governance.
The Day will focus on how good governance is key to museum success. The session will include:
- A tour of the Abbot Hall Art Gallery
- A discussion relating to governance models in museums & galleries
- Attendees will explore what is meant by good governance using the AIM Model
- Jane Laskey, Manager of the Senhouse Roman Museum in Maryport, Cumbria, will speak on the process and the benefits undergoing Governance Review
- Delegates will explore what the New Code of Ethics have to say in relation to governance?
- There will also be CPD & Training Opportunities.