On Wednesday 3 February 2016 at the Museum of Liverpool, the Working Internationally Regional Project (WIRP) is hosting a one-day workshop for regional and local museums and galleries who are interested in developing their knowledge about EU funding, partnerships, and networks.
The aim of the workshop is to enhance the confidence and skills of participants, and provide information and practical advice on how to develop projects with partners in mainland Europe. Relevant case studies will be presented alongside information on European funding streams, and participants will have opportunities to network with colleagues from across the UK who are interested in working in mainland Europe.
Speakers at the event will include:
- Margherita Sani, Executive Board Member of NEMO (Network of European Museum Organisations)
- Claire Sharples, Co-ordinator, Culture (England) at Creative Europe Desk UK
- Laurie Barriol, EU Funding Consultant at Inspire EU
With case studies from:
- Imperial War Museum
- National Museums Liverpool
- FACT (Foundation for Art and Creative Technology)
The workshops costs £35 (or £25 for small museums and galleries) and includes refreshments, lunch, and a delegate pack.
The last three WIRP Workshops have sold out, & as places are limited ensure you book your place as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.