Arts Council England are pleased to announce the next round of the Museums Resilience Fund. MRF aims to support a step change for the museums sector by enabling museums to become more sustainable and resilient.
· Applicants can apply for a grant between £30,000 and £450,000.
· Activities must start no earlier than 1 October 2016 and end no later than 31 March 2018
Key dates are listed below. Full information about the scheme is available on http://www.artscouncil.org.uk/funding/apply-funding/apply-for-funding/
-The portal opens for Expressions of Interest on Thursday 14 January
– The deadline for submission of EOIs is Thursday 18 February
– Applicants will be notified of the outcome of their EOI on Wednesday 23 March
– The portal opens for full applications for successful first stage applicants on Thursday 14 April
– The deadline for full applications is Thursday 5 May
-We aim to notify applicants of our decision no later than the end of July 2016
The Relationship Managers for Museums in the North West Penny Thompson and Eve MacPhee will be offering surgery sessions for prospective applicants on the following days. These sessions are not mandatory. Up to 45 minute slots will be available:
· Tues 2nd Feb 12.30-16.00
· Mon 8th Feb 9.30-13.00
Both sessions will be held at the Manchester Arts Council England Offices situated within the Hive, 49 Lever Street, Manchester M1 1FN. Alternatively you can book a telephone call if you would like to access a surgery session but are unable come to the Hive.
To book a surgery slot please email Rebecca Horn, firstname.lastname@example.org