There are major changes to the 2017 awards, which are for ACE members only :
- Firstly, all submissions, for every category, must be made ahead of the event and by the deadline of 28 November 2016. Please do not bring entries to the Convention on the day in 2017 unless you have been shortlisted – watch out for emails from our Best Product Manager, Sue Croxford, for details.
- Secondly, in response to popular demand, we are re-introducing a banded system of entry – those venues turning over less than one million pounds per year and those over one million pounds. Sue Croxford explains the exciting new format in this video.
- Best New Product
- Best New Range
- Best New Children’s Product or Publication
- Best Licensed Product
- Best New Exhibition Catalogue
- Best New Guide Book
- Best New General Publication
- Most Innovative Enterprise in 2016
- Best Online Shop
To make a submission, please select the appropriate category for your entry and download the form on the links above. You can find the guidelines for entering the awards competition here. If you have any questions about the process or the ceremony please contact Sue Croxford on firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, please see here.