Applications are now open for the Museums and Resilient Leadership Programme (MRL) – a unique year-long development course fully funded by Arts Council England.
Described as “life changing”, it is designed to help you become a cultural leader for the 21st Century, resilient and entrepreneurial.
Participants receive £7,500 worth of development training, comprising:
- A 5 day overseas study visit to museums in a country of your choice
- 2 x 3 day residential workshops
- 8 workshops and masterclasses on leadership, governance, finance, skills and models
- An online leadership resource bank
- A personal mentor
- A personal programme learning log for your MRL year
The Programme draws on a wealth of knowledge and insight about leadership in the cultural and commercial sectors. It puts this learning at your disposal in inspirational settings.
MRL is a project of Black Country Living Museum as part of its MPM programme with Culture Coventry.
To find out more, call MRL’s Directors now:
Stephen Feber 07515 338535 Nick Winterbotham 07775 774539