Volunteer Makers is a pioneering model – developed with museums – to meet the challenges and opportunities of a rapidly changing volunteer landscape.
It blends volunteering with public participation, audience development, marketing and digital to grow, manage and inspire a wider, more diverse and active support community for your museum.
Volunteer Makers supports and enhances traditional volunteering models while expanding your ability to connect to all of your potential supporters and build new audiences.
Our programme is supported by Arts Council England and is open to all accredited museums.
- Our seminar will introduce you to Volunteer Makers model and technology, including:
- Developing an effective organisation-wide approach to engaging volunteers
- The long tail – how to target hard to reach volunteers
- Beyond volunteering – how everyone who connects to you can become a volunteer
- Value exchange – how to get the next generation of volunteers on your side
View original post 127 more words