Digital & Marketing Assistant
£16,557 – £17,310
To provide digital and marketing support to the Marketing Coordinator in the delivery of our Marketing Strategy to grow visitor numbers and widen our brand recognition.
Key Areas of Responsibility
1. Support the Marketing team by undertaking a range of administrative duties including the implementation and monitoring of the Museum’s marketing and promotional activities.
2. Support the Marketing team in the review, development and improvement of Tullie House Museum’s on and offline marketing, PR and communications with a strong emphasis on digital media, with the purpose of increasing visitor numbers, memberships and building our online engaged community.
3. Help deliver Tullie House Museum’s Digital Strategy as part of the Digital team, enabling us to best inform existing audiences and grow new audiences.
4. Monitor social media posts for engagement and update reports on a weekly basis.
5. Check newspapers, magazines and online for articles relating to Tullie House Museum and its competitors and upload relevant clippings to the intranet.
6. Help monitor the advertising value of the Museum’s PR and media activity and update reports on a monthly basis.
7. Support the Marketing team in Tullie House Museum media relations.
8. Act as an ambassador for the Tullie House brand, ensuring all internal and external communications are kept up to date and consistent with the brand.
9. Update promotional material throughout the museum as instructed by the Marketing Coordinator.
10. Ensure all CRM databases are updated, developed, maintained and compliant with data protection legislation.
11. Assist with the production of Newsletters (both internal and external).
12. Distribute exhibition and event flyers/booklets to relevant database and organisations as instructed.
13. Assist the Marketing team with special events (including previews) both on and off site. This includes the set-up of stands and liaising with visitors or potential customers. (Working out of hours)
Deadline for applications – 4pm Wednesday 24th May