Fundraising Support – practical & strategic
From People’s History Museum:
With investment from Arts Council England through its Resilience programme,
People’s History Museum (PHM) in Manchester is looking to work with a fundraising consultancy to create, nurture and capitalise on opportunities for revenue fundraising.
We are looking for a consultant or consultancy to work with PHM to scope a fundraising strategy for the coming years as well as providing actual fundraising support for the museum, building on the museum’s previous track record.
You are invited to submit your proposal for devising a Fundraising Strategy for People’s History Museum. Overall we are seeking a commitment to work with the museum, from July onwards to prepare and delivery a strategy by mid October 2017 to help us grow our fundraising capacity over time.
You are invited to submit your proposal for how you would work with People’s History Museum to support our revenue fundraising in 2017/2018. We are seeking a commitment to work with the museum, from July onwards to create, nurture and capitalise on opportunities for revenue fundraising in 2017/2018, combined with a firm eye on the future capacity of the museum.
- We have a total amount available of £25k (ex VAT)
- Please quote a cost breakdown along with your proposal
- Closing date for proposals is Friday 7 July 2017 10am
- The Senior Management Team and Chair of Trustees Baroness Jan Royall will shortlist
- Interviews will take place week commencing 17 July 2017 at PHM and we would expect to interview project leads
- The work should ideally begin by end July 2017
For the full consultancy brief please click here.
Please provide a short written submission for the above in accordance with the brief below by Friday 7 July 2017.
For an informal conversation about this opportunity please contact Janneke Geene, Acting Director, week commencing 26 June at firstname.lastname@example.org