The Museums Association is back in the North West and we are pleased to announce that we will be offering eight FREE places at this year’s Museums Association Conference in Manchester on the 16th – 18th November.
Museum Development North West recognises that it is important for museum professionals to connect with colleagues through conferences and networking events, but also how stretched budgets can be when it comes to professional development.
To apply for a free place, please send an expression of interest to Alex Bird (email@example.com) by September 22nd, to be eligible, you will need to:
- Confirm that you are a first time attendee
- Commit to attending the whole conference
- Cover your own travel costs and all expenses
- Feedback to colleagues and the region via our blog
- Send us any relevant information and feedback to put on the MDNW website
For the full programme please see here.
Please note that these places are only available to people in the North West that work in non-MPM and non-national accredited museums or those in museums officially working towards accreditation.