Wednesday 12th July 2017
BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art, Gateshead
10:30 – 16:45
We know evaluating youth arts projects can seem daunting at first, so this course is designed to support you as you make those first steps. Developed to help you cultivate meaningful and beneficial modes of evaluating youth arts projects – and prepare you for your own evaluative process through creative examples and useful case studies.
Ideal if you want a practical day and the chance to tailor your approach to creative evaluation. This course will give you the confidence you need to engage fully with evaluating youth arts.
You will gain:
- Demystification of evaluation myths
- Meaningful modes of evaluation
- Case studies – different approaches to youth arts evaluation
- A range of creative tools and techniques
- Shaping your individual approach – how to engage with youth arts projects
Cost: £130 per person, including lunch, refreshments and a certificate of attendance for each delegate. Limited bursary places are available. English National Youth Arts Network members receive 10% discount on spaces. Membership is FREE – sign up here