Round Two now Open!
Celebrating Age focuses on supporting cultural spaces and other organisations to be open, positive and welcoming places for older people; and taking high quality arts and culture into places where older people will find it easier to engage. The programme will support cultural spaces and other organisations working collaboratively, in a partnership or as a consortium, to do one or more of the following:
- Support arts and cultural spaces to be open, positive and welcoming places for older people
- Taking arts and culture into places where older people will find it easier to engage
- The total fund is £1.5 million with a grant range of £50,000 – £100,000
- Applicants must be working in partnership in a consortium with one lead organisation
- Expressions of Interest must be submitted by 12pm (midday) on Thursday 31 August 2017
- All applicants will be informed by 19 September 2017 whether or not they have been invited to make an application
- The online application form will open on Thursday 21 September 2017
- Applications must be submitted by Thursday 16 November 2017
- Applicants will be notified of the decision no later than 21 March 2018.
To find out more about what the fund supports and how to apply click here.