People’s History Museum, Manchester
Tuesday 9th July 2019, 10am-4pm
Would you like your museum to be more welcoming of children, young people and families, but need some support?
This training day will provide a great opportunity to review where you are as an organisation and offer top tips and inspiration to develop your offer for this audience.
This day will help delegates to:
- explore how your work fits into the local and national context
- use our Kids in Museums Manifesto as a framework to reflect on what your organisation offers and where you can develop your work
- pick up low and no cost tips for improving your provision
- hear from the People’s History Museum, our 2017 Family Friendly Museum Award winner, about how they have embedded the Kids in Museums Manifesto and run Takeover Day
- discover how Takeover Day and Teen Digital Takeover can be used to pilot new…
View original post 84 more words