Project Advisor for Acoustic Commons
Salary: Freelance post – £5000 (20 days at £250)
Location: Remote/Home working. Optional use of FoN office space in Barrow-in-Furness. Minimum 2 meetings on site during project.
Hours: Part time – average 1.5 days a month
Contract: 12 months (November 2021 – November 2022)
Closing Date: 29 October, 2021, 6pm
Acoustic Commons is a Creative Europe funded collaboration between four arts organisations and a range of associate partners, each with close links to a specific site of cultural and/or natural heritage value.
They are looking for a freelance project advisor to work alongside lead partner Full of Noises to advise and support administration of the Creative Europe Small Co-operation project grant. The project includes a range of outcomes including: workshops, online events, camping events, residencies, commissions and exhibitions. The total project budget is €374,000.
The advisor will have previous experience of managing and reporting on Creative Europe grants at a similar or larger scale, and of working with multiple partners across the cultural sector. Responsibilities include:
- Review of financial reporting and evidence collection and completion of final report
- Advise on sourcing of an independent financial auditor within the UK
- Review of comms and marketing activity, sharing of project outcomes and crediting
- Review of audience data collection and reporting
- Advise on completion of final reports (August – November 2022)
- Working with the Audience Development co-ordinator to action any recommended actions
- Work with the independent evaluators to feed into final report
- Advise on development of an application for stage 2 of the project in 2022
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to see the full project proposal document and/or application before applying
This is a freelance post, commencing in November 2021. The role is for a total of 20 days across the project lifespan, at a daily rate of £250 per day (inclusive of any travel costs) to include an average of 1-2 days per month. Applicants must be registered as self-employed and have the right to work in the UK.
To apply, please visit: https://fonfestival.org/fon_events/ac-project-advisor-post/
Piel View House Project Coordinator
Salary: Freelance post – £16,000 (64 days at £250)
Location: Remote working and/or use of FoN office space in Barrow Town Centre. Barrow-in-Furness (site visits).
Hours: Part Time – Approx. 6 days per month
Contract: 10 months (November 2021 – August 2022)
Closing Date: 29 October, 2021, 6pm
Full of Noises is a sound art and new music organisation based in a public park on Cumbria’s Furness Peninsula.
They are looking for a freelance project coordinator to work alongside FoN’s staff, their Board of Directors and architects/project managers LEDA (Leeds Environmental Design Associates) to support the redevelopment of our building in Barrow’s busy public park. The project includes redevelopment of an existing Victorian park keepers’ house into an artists’ residency space including offices for the company and creation of a new, 40 capacity public performance and project space. The total project budget is £640,000.
The coordinator will have previous experience of managing and coordinating capital projects at a similar or larger scale, and of working with multiple partners, preferably including work with a local authority and/or cultural organisation. The co-ordinator will be responsible for:
● Leading communications between the architects and project managers LEDA, construction contractors and Full of Noises directors during the construction and finishing stages of the project.
● Coordinating with Barrow Borough Council and Barrow Park managers to ensure access and safety procedures are in place during construction.
● Making sure that key decisions and changes are communicated and resolved clearly and effectively.
● Monitoring the project budget, communicating any proposed changes and for submitting payment requests to the project’s main funders (Arts Council England and the Sir John Fisher Foundation).
● Preparing for and managing/supporting the directors in the re-occupation of the refurbished building
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to see the full project description and designs / plans before applying.
For more information & to apply: https://fonfestival.org/fon_events/piel-view-house-capital-project-co-ordinator-post-29-10-2021/ Applicants must be registered as self-employed and have the right to work in the UK