AIM Grant Schemes
Deadline: Various – see below
AIM administers grants for museums to help AIM members with a variety of needs including training, conservation, development and exhibitions. There are different eligibility criteria and closing dates for each grant scheme, so please check each grant programme for further information about how to apply and the priorities for funding for each scheme.
Discuss your ideas with us
We recommend that you contact us to discuss your project before applying, so we can help you ensure your application fits the scheme you intend to apply to.
Please contact Helen Wilkinson, Assistant Director for Hallmarks Awards – Helenw@aim-museums.co.uk
For all other Grant Schemes contact Justeen Stone, Grants & Finance Officer – email@example.com
Current AIM Grant Deadlines 2017
- Conservation Scheme – 30 September
- Collection Care Audit Scheme For Smaller Museums – 30 September
- Preventive Conservation Scheme –30 September
- AIM Training Grants – accepted on a rolling basis.
- AIM Biffa Award History Makers – October 31
- For more information click here.